- Mauro Dragoni, Fondazione Bruno Kessler, Trento, Italy. email@example.com
Mauro Dragoni is a Post Doctoral Researcher at Fondazione Bruno Kessler in Trento since 2011. He received his Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the Universita` degli Studi di Milano in 2010 and his major research interests concern the Computational Intelligence and Knowledge Management fields applied to the Information Retrieval, Ontology Matching, and Sentiment Analysis topics. In particular, he focuses on applying state of the art research paradigms to the implementation of real-world knowledge management systems. He co-organized the ESWC 2015 edition of Challenge on Concept-Based Sentiment Analysis and participated at the 2014 edition by winning the awards of Most Innovative System and Best Performer on the Aspect-Based Sentiment Analysis task.
- Diego Reforgiato Recupero, University of Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org
Diego Reforgiato Recupero is an Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science of the University of Cagliari. He is also associate to the ISTC institute of the CNR working within the STLAB laboratory on Semantic Web and Natural Language Processing. In 2005 he was awarded a 3 year Post Doc fellowship with the University of Maryland where he won the Computer World Horizon Award in the USA for the best research project on OASYS, an opinion analysis system commercialized by SentiMetrix, which he co-founded. He is a patent co-owner in the field of data mining and sentiment analysis (20100023311). Dr. Reforgiato is also a co-founder of R2M Solution, where he currently serves on the board of directors. He co-organised the ESWC 2014 and ESWC 2015 Challenges on Concept-Based Sentiment Analysis and the first edition of the Workshop on Semantic Sentiment Analysis held at ESWC 2014. He has research experience across a wide array of industrial and FP7 research projects.
- Mehwish Alam, STLab ISTC-CNR, Rome, Italy. email@example.com
Mehwish Alam is a Post Doctoral Researcher in Semantic Technology Lab, ISTC-CNR, Rome, Italy since 2017. Before she was a Post Doctoral Researcher in Labortoire d’Informatique Paris Nord (LIPN), Paris, France. She received her Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from University of Lorraine, Nancy, France in December, 2015. Her major areas of research include Data Science and Analytics, Data Mining and Deep Learning methods applied to Semantic Web, textual data, Sentiment Analysis. More specifically, she is interested in using Linked Data for performing knowledge discovery and user interaction using visualization methods.
- Davide Buscaldi, Universitè Paris 13, USPC, Paris, France, Italy. firstname.lastname@example.org
Davide Buscaldi is an Associate Professor at the Paris North Laboratory if Computer Science (LIPN) since 2012. He holds a Ph.D. degree delivered from the Technical University of Valencia (UPV, Spain) in 2010 in Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition. His research interests cover a certain number of topics in Natural Language Processing and Semantic Web, in particular semantic Information Retrieval, ontologies (automatic building and their use to improve existing methods), Word Sense Disambiguation, Sentiment Analysis and Geographic Information Retrieval. He is currently one of the organizers of Task 7 at SemEval 2018 on relation extraction from scientific texts. He is the author of more than 80 scientific papers in international peer-reviewed conference and journals.
- Erik Cambria, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. email@example.com
Erik Cambria received his BEng and MEng with honors in Electronic Engineering from the University of Genoa in 2005 and 2008, respectively. In 2012, he was awarded his PhD in Computing Science and Mathematics following the completion of an EPSRC project in collaboration with MIT Media Lab, which was selected as impact case study by the University of Stirling for the UK Research Excellence Framework (REF2014). After working at HP Labs India, Microsoft Research Asia, and NUS Temasek Labs, in 2014 Dr Cambria joined the School of Computer Science and Engineering at NTU as Assistant Professor. His current affiliations also include Rolls-Royce@NTU, A*STAR IHPC, MIT Synthetic Intelligence Lab, and the Brain Sciences Foundation. He is Associate Editor of Elsevier KBS and IPM, Springer AIRE and Cognitive Computation, IEEE CIM, and Editor of the IEEE IS Department on Affective Computing and Sentiment Analysis. Dr Cambria is also recipient of several awards, e.g., the Temasek Research Fellowship, and is involved in many international conferences as Workshop Organizer, e.g., ICDM and KDD, PC Member, e.g., AAAI and ACL, Program and Track Chair, e.g., ELM and FLAIRS, and Keynote Speaker, e.g., CICLing.
- Sergio Consoli, Philips Research (Netherlands)
- Valentina Presutti, CNR (Italy)
- Malvina Nissim, University of Bologna (Italy)
- Hassan Saif, Open University (UK)
- Yukun Ma, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Emanuele Di Rosa, Finsa (Italy)
- Ranjan Satapathy, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Iti Chaturvedi, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Andi Rexha, Graz University of Technology (Austria)
- Farideh Tavazoee, University of Cagliari (ITA)
- Rada Mihalcea, University of North Texas (USA)
- Ping Chen, University of Houston-Downtown (USA)
- Yongzheng Zhang, LinkedIn Inc. (USA)
- Giuseppe Di Fabbrizio, Amazon Inc. (USA)
- Soujanya Poria, Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Yunqing Xia, Tsinghua University (China)
- Rui Xia, Nanjing University of Science and Technology (China)
- Jane Hsu, National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- Rafal Rzepka, Hokkaido University (Japan)
- Amir Hussain, University of Stirling (UK)
- Alexander Gelbukh, National Polytechnic Institute (Mexico)
- Bjoern Schuller, Technical University of Munich (Germany)
- Amitava Das, Samsung Research India (India)
- Dipankar Das, National Institute of Technology (India)
- Stefano Squartini, Marche Polytechnic University (Italy)
- Cristina Bosco, University of Torino (Italy)
- Paolo Rosso, Technical University of Valencia (Spain)